Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/24 00:04:02 UTC

JIRA is not formatting comments properly

I noticed that JIRA is adding '(' to the start and end of comments and
also removing line breaks. I see this for issues which were modified
recently. I saw this in DERBY-398 and checked some issues which were
updated today.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,
Deepa

Re: JIRA is not formatting comments properly

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
this should be fixed now.

  -jean

Re: JIRA is not formatting comments properly

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
There have been several reports of this problem to infrastructure today.
I'll post any details I hear.

  -jean