Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 13:08:12 UTC

Re: SystemVM (kvm) : 3 different versions for the same CloudStack version (4.5.1)

I feel this could be a potential source of problems.

I haven't checked, as our CloudPlatform is running 4.3.x, but if they base
the cloud.com uploads on the CloudPlatform release, it might not refer to
the proper CloudStack version.

For instance, CloudPlatform 4.5.0 was released long before CloudStack 4.5.0
and are not alike if memory serves me right. (CCP might have been updated
with hotfixes or whatnot, but that's irrelevant).

As an interim fix for the earlier issues (systemvm version etc), would it
be possible to add the code revision checksum to the filename? ie.
systemvm64template-kvm-<checksum here>.qcow2.bz2

--
Erik