Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/03 09:24:25 UTC

EL expression not evaluated in myfaces/Trinidad 1.2 archetype application on Tomcat 6

I generated a basic application from the maven archetype and deployed it to tomcat 6. Although the Trinidad tags are evaluated, the EL expression in the input text box is not evaluated. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Richard

Sent from my iPhone

Re: EL expression not evaluated in myfaces/Trinidad 1.2 archetype application on Tomcat 6

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
I haven't specifically.  I've deployed it on WLS and Jetty.  Hey, does
anyone know what JSP spec is used by 6?  Is it 2.1 or 2.0?  I'm
wondering if the EL system might need to be updated..

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
An example for one.  ;)