Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Su She <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 20:10:25 UTC

What ports does a Kafka Producer/Consumer use other than 2180's and 9090's?

I was looking at the documentation and I see that the
broker/server/consumer listen to ports 2181 and 9092, but can be configured
for other ports in that range. Are there any other ports that a kafka
producer/consumer use in the back-end to publish/consume messages?

Thank you!

Re: What ports does a Kafka Producer/Consumer use other than 2180's and 9090's?

Posted by Su She <su...@gmail.com>.
Okay got it, thanks!