Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/05/14 17:26:57 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Update of "CassandraCli" by EricEvans

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by EricEvans:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraCli

The comment on the change is:
remove unneeded brackets from around wiki link

    Statement processed.
  }}}

- We just added a key `jsmith` and three columns (`first`, `last`, and `age`) to the `Standard1` column family. (Check out [DataModel] for a primer on the Table abstraction provided by Cassandra if these terms don't make sense just yet.)
+ We just added a key `jsmith` and three columns (`first`, `last`, and `age`) to the `Standard1` column family. (Check out DataModel for a primer on the Table abstraction provided by Cassandra if these terms don't make sense just yet.)

  Now we read back the `jsmith` row to see what it contains: