Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "R.Waller" <r....@stud.fh-aargau.ch> on 2004/05/19 10:10:39 UTC

no images after reload (4x) in Jetspeed 1.5

I 'm working with Jetspeed 1.5.  theres a subsection in the tutorial, where
you can disable the left-hand navigation:
leftnav.enable=false
this line is in the JetSpeedRessources.properties-file

Changing this statement (change from true to false), depoloy it and start
the tomcat again.
After some refreshes (about 4times), all images are disabled beause, they
can't be found. If you have look in the sourcecode of the generated
HTML-Site, then you see a changed line (base href):

  <head>
    <base
href="http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed/images/jetspeed-logo-1.5.gif">
    <link href="/jetspeed/css/default.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
        <title> Default Jetspeed Page</title>

this base href-line was changed form  <base
href=http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed/> to  <base
href="http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed/images/jetspeed-logo-1.5.gif"> after
this 4 refreshes...!

Has anybody a reason, why it happens?

Re: no images after reload (4x) in Jetspeed 1.5

Posted by Nhu Quynh Tan <ta...@vnws.com>.
R.Waller wrote:

>I 'm working with Jetspeed 1.5.  theres a subsection in the tutorial, where
>you can disable the left-hand navigation:
>leftnav.enable=false
>this line is in the JetSpeedRessources.properties-file
>
>Changing this statement (change from true to false), depoloy it and start
>the tomcat again.
>After some refreshes (about 4times), all images are disabled beause, they
>can't be found. If you have look in the sourcecode of the generated
>HTML-Site, then you see a changed line (base href):

>  <head>
>    <base
>href="http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed/images/jetspeed-logo-1.5.gif">
>    <link href="/jetspeed/css/default.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
>        <title> Default Jetspeed Page</title>
>

>this base href-line was changed form  <base
>href=http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed/> to  <base
>href="http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed/images/jetspeed-logo-1.5.gif"> after
>this 4 refreshes...!
>
>Has anybody a reason, why it happens?

I have the same problem. When I replace top.vm and bottom.vm files to my
files mytop.vm, mybottom.vm. It is sometime when I log in, I can not see
the maximize, minimize, close, customize... buttons, just the text :
Maximize, minimize, close, customize...

So anyone knows why ?