Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Moazzam Khan <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 22:08:09 UTC

Solr results not updating

Hi,

I just successfully inserted a document into SOlr but when I search
for it, it doesn't show up. Is it a cache issue or something? Is there
a way to make sure it was inserted properly? And, it's there?

Thanks,
Moazzam

Re: Solr results not updating

Posted by Moazzam Khan <mo...@gmail.com>.
That's exactly what it was. I forgot to commit.

Thanks,

Moazzam

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.
Hi,