Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jammy Cheng Chen <Ja...@dextrys.com> on 2010/08/23 15:46:44 UTC

Occur ConcurrentModificationException when creating mutiple WebService client

Hi folks,

Recently I met one bug in CXF 2.2.10 which seriously blocked our current project, The cxf  application throws ConcurrentModificationException when creating mutiple WebService client in mutiple thread in the same time,  I have reported this issue to jira, please see the detail information from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2954, but unfortunately there have no any reponses, Is there anyone who can help me identify this issue and fix it asap. really appreciate your help!

thanks!
Jammy