Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rohit Dantas <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 16:55:02 UTC

Creating a deploy.xml file for a custom .bpel process

Hi,

I am trying ot deploy a custom process in ODE and I have received the .bpel
files and the .wsdl files for the process(es). Is there anywhere that I can
read up on how to create the deploy.xml file from the .wsdl files and the
.bpel files for a process?

Rohit Dantas
Campus 11, Apt. 24, Rm. 22,
International University in Germany
76646 Bruchsal
Tel#: (0)7251-700670 [home]
        (0)173/6509923 [mobile]

Re: Creating a deploy.xml file for a custom .bpel process

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
I've just created some documentation for this. It will be published tonight
on our site in the "User Guide" section (in the "Creating a process"
section). Meanwhile you can find it here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/creating-a-process.html

Matthieu

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Rohit,