Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael McDonnell <bz...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/07 16:14:45 UTC

I'm developing a LiveCD Featuring JMeter

I don't know if you're interested, but I am currently developing a LiveCD
based off of ubuntu for Jmeter

It was going to run on strictly commandline (I wanted to add server nodes on
the fly). But I can keep it running on gnome. However if this project is to
be successful, we need to find out why java is segfaulting  when I do my
websphere style web service requests using the java request, (I just built a
Jar, trust me it was easier that way, some of these webservice calls take
about ...30 parameters or more.)

Let me know.

Michael