Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by crmanoj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 13:37:28 UTC

Search for character '_', '%' wildcard characters using ibatis

Hi,

I am new to iBatis. I'm using iBatis with Oracle. My Database entries have
values with wild card characters like '_' or '%'. My application demands to
retrieve all the entries with the character '_'. For Searching such
characters i can use escape character( ESCAPE '\') in oracle whereas i'm not
able to use the same thing in iBatis. How should my query be? Please help
with this.

Thanks in Advance.