Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jan Fetyko <ja...@phase2online.com> on 2002/08/23 15:13:10 UTC

Getting Fields and Values from a Dynamic form

Hi all,

how is the Friday beer planing going ?

Anyway, I'm just starting with dynamic forms ( yesterday ), got
something working, but have a question:

Is there a way to get all the names of the fields that were on the form
somehow (into a HashMap or ...)?

What I'm trying to do is that I have an "email form" and I'm lazy to
write out all the fields in the action. I could probably put them in a
hidden field delimited by something, but checking first if there is
another way. I'm looking at the Night built API, but cannot find it ( or
my vission is blur ).

Jf