Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephen <st...@webreserve.com> on 2001/10/29 10:58:05 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.1 and Cocoon 1.8.x

I have just tried to upgrade Tomcat 3.2.1 to 4.0.1 using Cocoon 1.8.x
and guess what? IT DON'T WORK. I know the differences between 4.0 and
3.2.1 but I just can't seem to get it to work. I get
WEB-INF/cocoon.properties could not be found or something to that
effect. I also tried /WEB-INF/cocoon.properties and still no-go. I read
somewhere in a mailing list of someone having the same problem but never
saw the answer.

Thanks for any input,
Stephen.