Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <it...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/29 16:25:56 UTC

Scope of class containing non-static @Produces methods

Hi

Might have touched this question before but in that case I cannot find the
answer.

I'm wondering what the scope of a class containing non-static @Produces
methods are if not explicitly specified? @RequestScoped?
Does the scope of the class containing the @Produces method in any way
affect the scope of the bean being produced?

Any references to the CDI spec would be great to

Regards
Lars-Fredrik

--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Lars-Fredrik Smedberg

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
message and any attachments.

Re: Scope of class containing non-static @Produces methods

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Not AFAIK, which one are you thinking about?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com