Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/31 11:09:42 UTC

Finish the bval setup

Hi guys,

Wonder if somebody wants to review https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/180
for merge

From my point of view it looks good and would enable us (bval+tomee) to
appear on bean validation site being certified once we'll release bval
2.0.1.

If anyone has a few cycles to check the PR and potentially do the javafx
setup it would be awesome.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Finish the bval setup

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
It is mainly about ensuring it is ok then merge yes

The jfx tests are not executed if not configured as such, the flag does it
If I got it right

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Finish the bval setup

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>.