Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Aneel Nazareth <an...@confluent.io> on 2020/03/16 15:06:14 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-574: CLI Dynamic Configuration with file input

Hello all,

Thanks to the folks who have given feedback. I've incorporated the
suggestions, and think that this is now ready for a vote:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-574%3A+CLI+Dynamic+Configuration+with+file+input

Thank you,
Aneel

Re: [VOTE] KIP-574: CLI Dynamic Configuration with file input

Posted by Aneel Nazareth <an...@confluent.io>.
Thanks everyone,

It looks like we have 5 positive votes (3 binding, 2 non-binding) and
no negative votes. I'll mark this KIP as accepted, and update the code
for KAFKA-9612 to incorporate the recent changes.

Cheers,
Aneel

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kamal Chandraprakash <ka...@gmail.com>.