Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Megan Wilhite <mw...@ocm.utah.edu> on 2012/03/22 23:33:53 UTC

GUI

Is there an admin GUI for apache traffi server ?
-Megan

Re: GUI

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 3/22/12 4:33 PM, Megan Wilhite wrote:
> Is there an admin GUI for apache traffi server ?

Not at this point. The old one had to be taken out and shot, it sucked.  It
would definitely be interesting to see some Web UI "standalone", or with
other frameworks. We have pretty extensive APIs to read (and write) certain
configurations etc. (but, we can definitely improve here too).

-- Leif

Re: GUI

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

Posted by Aaron Mueller <am...@sic-software.com>.
On 03/22/2012 11:33 PM, Megan Wilhite wrote:
> Is there an admin GUI for apache traffi server ?

I've created a small web GUI to manage redirects and URL mappings in my
company (internal tool). I pushed it to github and wrote a small article
about it.

(german, use google translator to translate it in your language)
http://blog.sic-software.com/2012/03/02/eine-administrationsoberflache-fur-den-apache-traffic-server/

It's simple but functional and worked well over several months.

Aaron