Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Bharat Kumar <bh...@accelerite.com> on 2016/04/28 12:04:45 UTC

Incorrect system vm templates for master build.

Hi All,

looks like the systemvm templates are not getting built correctly in http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-systemvm64-master.

The build version is in correctly set to 4.6,  Im not sure but i think the build version in
/etc/cloudstck-release is also getting wrongly set inside the template.

Can any one please fix this. I do not have access to jenkins.

Thanks,
Bharat.

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: Incorrect system vm templates for master build.

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
4.9 will require a new system vm template when we add the strongswan
support and ospf, but I don't think I have added anything yet which will
require a new system vm (yet).

Rohit started a dev@ thread about a week or so ago on this topic for us.

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
In the job configuration, I see the version as 4.6.0.
I am not sure if that is where it reads from. I changed it to 4.9.0

- export version=4.6.0
+ export version=4.9.0

I will keep an eye on the job. Let me know if there are any issues with
this change.

~Rajani