Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Divya Sree <di...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/05 15:57:30 UTC

Table alignment using pdfbox

Hi Team,

1) In my project i need to develop pdf using pdfbox which displays content
in the form of a table. Would you please send an api that displays the data
in the form of an aligned table.

2) Also, please let me know dynamically how the data is entered into
another page. May i know how the end of a pdf page is determined.

Regards,
Divya Sree.

Re: Table alignment using pdfbox

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 05.06.2017 um 17:57 schrieb Divya Sree:
> Hi Team,
>
> 1) In my project i need to develop pdf using pdfbox which displays content
> in the form of a table. Would you please send an api that displays the data
> in the form of an aligned table.

Have a look at Boxable, which is on top of PDFBox.

> 2) Also, please let me know dynamically how the data is entered into
> another page. May i know how the end of a pdf page is determined.

Don't know as far as Boxable is concerned. In PDFBox, you have to
calculate this yourself. You start with the top (= max height) and close
to 0 you do a new page. There are a few answers on stackoverflow about
that.

Tilman