Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ankur Gupta <an...@india.nec.com> on 2019/07/26 11:13:28 UTC

Enhancement sharing to Apache JMeter

Hello,

We would like to share an enhancement in JMeter to Apache Community. So as a part of this idea sharing, we have created a presentation having some of the images.

So it would be great if somebody could help us in this regard.

Thanks,
Ankur Gupta

Re: Enhancement sharing to Apache JMeter

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org>.
Hello,
Create a bugzilla a attach your document.

Thanks