Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2010/01/15 23:59:49 UTC

Status on upcoming ZK 3.3.0 release

ZK 3.3.0 is currently slated for March 10th. You can see a JIRA level
overview here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER/fixforversion/12313976

Mahadev and I did an initial triage of the 3.3.0 JIRAs today. There are
currently 77 open issues slated for inclusion in this release, vs 110
already addressed.

What does this mean for you? If there's a JIRA assigned to you or that
you created that's listed for 3.3.0 please review it. If you don't plan
on working on it for 3.3.0 reschedule it (3.4.0 or later), if you do
plan to work on it please do so (sooner == better). If you want to get
something into 3.3.0 that's not listed for 3.3.0 please submit a patch
asap. As the 3.3.0 deadline approaches I will continue triaging the
issues, in particular I will start pushing out non-blocker JIRAs that
are not actively being worked on.

Thank you,

Patrick

Re: Status on upcoming ZK 3.3.0 release

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Looks like MOVED issue has been resolved (ZOOKEEPER-710). I'm planning
to publish a 3.3.0 release candidate tomorrow.

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.