Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/03/21 22:42:52 UTC

Bugzilla issues

Hola a todos:

There are so many Tomcat 3/Jasper bugs and the component itself assigned
to Justyna Horward, it seems Justyna will not do much to help us with
3.X, if nobody complaints, if nobody complaints i will make somebody
responsible of that component...( myself as a last resort to contact
reporters at least )

Who wants to volunteer to own the Jasper component on Tomcat 3?

Casey,  Mel or Marc perhaps?

Another issue on bugzilla, It's time for creating the 3.3 version on
bugzilla? I think people does not know where to put the bugs relate dto
3.3, and it's starting to use unknown for 3.3 .., with 2 milestones out
in the wild, we can think on add 3.3 version to Bugzilla, if nobody
complaints i will do that tomorrow.

Any comments will be highly appreciatted...

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Re: Bugzilla issues

Posted by horwat <Ju...@Sun.COM>.
What?!

I replied to your earlier query in private e-mail saying that I had every
intention of FIXING the Tomcat 3.x bugs. I'm attaching a copy in case you'd
like to actually read it.

And that's "Ms. HORWAT", Thank you very much.

Justy

Re: Bugzilla issues

Posted by Casey Lucas <cl...@armassolutions.com>.
Hola.

I'm sure I wont have enough time to take over Jasper for 3, but I may find some
time to help out.  I'll try to take a look after I wrap up some other stuff.

-Casey

Re: Bugzilla issues

Posted by Mel Martinez <me...@yahoo.com>.
--- "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> wrote:
> Hola a todos:
>
> There are so many Tomcat 3/Jasper bugs and the
> component itself assigned
> to Justyna Horward, it seems Justyna will not do
> much to help us with
> 3.X, if nobody complaints, if nobody complaints i
> will make somebody
> responsible of that component...( myself as a last
> resort to contact
> reporters at least )
>
> Who wants to volunteer to own the Jasper component
> on Tomcat 3?
>
> Casey,  Mel or Marc perhaps?

nacho,

I will be glad to help as much as possible on tc3.3
Jasper, as that module is pretty important to The Damn
Day Job(tm) and i'm much more familiar with Jasper
than any other part of the codebase.  I'm a bit of a
newbie still with the tomcat project in general
though, so don't ask me to manage releases or anything
like that.  I'm also still learning bugzilla.

I guess that qualifies as a "I'll only own it if no
one else wants it".  I think I might be more valuable
as a #2 guy here for now.

mel (walking backwards ...)

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/