Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2003/09/17 05:45:29 UTC

XmlBeans project logo

I am in the process of moving the xmlbeans website over to forrest and I notice that most of the xml apache projects have their own project logo.  Anyone want to take a crack at contributing an apache xmlbeans project logo? (I assume that is how the other projects got their logo, via a contributor).

Re: XmlBeans project logo

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Maybe you can solicit :) for the xmlbeans project logo
thru "LOGO CAMPAIGN".
(e.g. http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/poi/news/logocontest.html)

You may ask people at general@xml.apache.org to create
new logo for the xmlbeans project (of course, please keep
in mind that you should give high praise to the persons and
list to the xmlbeans website .. as contributors).

Cheers.

__ Tetsuya <te...@apache.org> __

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:45:29 -0700
(Subject: XmlBeans project logo)
"David Remy" <dr...@bea.com> wrote:

> I am in the process of moving the xmlbeans website over to forrest
> and I notice that most of the xml apache projects have their own
> project logo.  Anyone want to take a crack at contributing an apache
> xmlbeans project logo? (I assume that is how the other projects got
> their logo, via a contributor).

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Facilitator)
http://www.hbdi.com/

Re: XmlBeans project logo

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hi,