Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/11/16 14:30:35 UTC

Please Authrorize GG's instance of AI TC bot to run backround checks

Hi Folks,

Could someone from GG press the 'Authorize Server' menu item near the user
name? This will enable the bot to run all background checks.

Technically anyone can authorize the server, but it is better that
GridGainer will do it.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Please Authrorize GG's instance of AI TC bot to run backround checks

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Interesting bit. Thank you for sharing.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Please Authrorize GG's instance of AI TC bot to run backround checks

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Please Authrorize GG's instance of AI TC bot to run backround checks

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Ivan,

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,