Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Houshang Livian <hl...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/06/21 17:21:36 UTC

Introduction

Hi Metron Community,

My name is Houshang, I am User Experience Designer with 15 years of experience. I am here to help make the experience of using Metron top notch. I have developed several other products from the ground up. So I’m excited to help.

I will be running the weekly UI requirements gathering meetings on Thursday mornings at 8AM PST.  Please reach out if you would like to be on that invite.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Here are some suggestions:

  *   Visual Design Work
  *   Wireframes
  *   Style Guidance
  *   Icons