Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Matthijs de Vries <ma...@rug.nl> on 2012/04/12 16:19:49 UTC

OAuth problem using Rave

Hi All,

I am testing a new Open Social gadget using the Rave platform.

This gadget uses OAuth. This works fine while the OAuth token is still
valid.
When the OAuth provider decides the token is not valid any more Rave
doesn't negotiate a new token.

It seems Rave tries to remove the old token but when this fails the
entire process is broken off
(DefaultOAuthTokenInfoService.deleteOAuthTokenInfo).

<openjpa-2.1.1-r422266:1148538 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: You cannot perform
operation delete on detached object
"org.apache.rave.gadgets.oauth.model.OAuthTokenInfo-3". This operation
only applies to managed objects.
FailedObject: org.apache.rave.gadgets.oauth.model.OAuthTokenInfo-3

When the token is removed manually from the table "OAUTH_TOKEN_INFO" the
process works fine until the token is invalidated again.

Is this a known issue?

kind regards,
Matthijs de Vries

Re: OAuth problem using Rave

Posted by Matthijs de Vries <ma...@rug.nl>.
Hi Jasha,

I checked. It did indeed solve the problem!

regards,
Matthijs

Re: OAuth problem using Rave

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.