Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2003/12/22 22:55:56 UTC

[newbie][site][jelly] site:upload or cvs ?

Hi,

I thought I had read somewhere that I should modify the website of
commons' components using CVS. However, I see nothing such.
The Jelly website seems to have been uploaded with something like
"maven site:upload".

Should I keep using that ?
(looks to be simpler than the CVS diffing of an auto-generated one)

Paul

Re: [newbie][site][jelly] site:upload or cvs ?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> wrote on 23/12/2003 08:55:56 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I thought I had read somewhere that I should modify the website of
> commons' components using CVS. However, I see nothing such.
> The Jelly website seems to have been uploaded with something like
> "maven site:upload".
>
> Should I keep using that ?
> (looks to be simpler than the CVS diffing of an auto-generated one)

IMHO, use maven site:deploy to deploy the jelly site.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting