Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henric Böhm <He...@web.de> on 2004/06/11 11:32:26 UTC

PROPPATCH method with typed properties

Hello,

I write an import program for us to to time new CMS, which can be used as
WebDAV server. As Client I decided for Jakarta Slide. There are  some typed
documents properties, I made a few extensions in the PROPPATCH method, in
accordance with the defaults of J. Reschke:
http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-latest.html

The following requests are now possible:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <D:propertyupdate xmlns:D="DAV:">
   <D:set>
   <D:prop>
  <tbp:VALIDTO xmlns:tbp="http://www.sapportal.com/tbp"
xmlns:dt="urn:uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882/"
dt:dt="dateTime.iso8601tz">1994-11-05T08:15:05Z</tbp:VALIDTO>
  </D:prop>
  </D:set>
  </D:propertyupdate>

See test.Test.java for more details. (7 classes as Source code can be
requested by email.)

I would put gladly my solution at the Slide project's disposal.

 With kind regards
    Henric
    mailto:henric.boehm@arcor.de

Re: PROPPATCH method with typed properties

Posted by Henric Böhm <He...@web.de>.
Sorry for the incommodities.
I found a place to store the source.
http://www.matthaeusgemeinde.de/Jak032515134arta/index.html