Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Joel Hawkins <jo...@anchorSilk.com> on 2000/03/14 00:20:36 UTC

Timeframe for Schema support in C++ version

Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate on when the C++ version of xerces
will include support for xml-schemas? Could you please point me at the
relevant source modules where these changes will be made so that I may
monitor them for updates?

	Thanks in advance!

Re: Timeframe for Schema support in C++ version

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Later this year sometime.  Xerces-J is implementing Schema first, and then
it will go into Xerces-C.  No use implementing it in both places,
until the bugs are worked out of the spec itself!

It will go faster, if you want to help!  :-)

Mike