Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vaibhav (MIND)" <Va...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/08/09 09:01:25 UTC

RE: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Hi Maxim,

Good to see page and zoom controls in HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0. I just want to implement page control for pagination , need to know what are the necessary files or changes I can do to implement the page control feature only for 4.0 OM.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Page control is implemented
It become visible as soon as multipage document is dropped to WB