Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Rosenstark <dr...@alchemedia.com> on 2001/08/30 13:54:26 UTC

Tomcat isapi redirector

I am using the Tomcat Isapi redirector to have servlets in an IIS
environment. I am trying to use it in an environment where I have an IIS web
server with multiple web sites. Problem is that when I add the filter to a
second web site It shows up as a red arrow and priority unknown. Any ideas?

TIA,
David

Help me, please about TomCat 4 and isapi_redirect.dll

Posted by Kubo <ku...@webbros.com.br>.
Hello everybody,

  I am trying to run jsp pages in IIS5.0, but I didnĀ“t suceed yet. Do I need
to use isapi_redirect.dll how tomcat 3.2.3? and if I need, how should I use
this?

  Thanks very much,

                                                  Kubo