Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/01/22 18:04:52 UTC

[Flow] Function "javascript:foo()" not found

Hi Cocoon users,

sometimes I get a

    ResourceNotFoundException:
    Function "javascript:foo()" not found

when I work with FlowScript.

I think it appears when I call the same script
function several times. Does anyone know what
could be the reason for this?

Thanks in advance!

-- Andreas

Re: [Solved] [Flow] Function "javascript:foo()" not found

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Cocoon users,
>
> sometimes I get a
>
>    ResourceNotFoundException:
>    Function "javascript:foo()" not found
>
> when I work with FlowScript.
>
> I think it appears when I call the same script
> function several times. Does anyone know what
> could be the reason for this?

By analyzing stack traces and re-Engineering the Rhino
sources I found out that I assigned a value to a global
(non-declared) variable in my FlowScript. Removing the
assignment solved the problem.

-- Andreas