Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/10 17:18:50 UTC

HBase 1.3.0 release tag

Hello,

I was looking at the github tags and there doesn’t appear to be one for
release 1.3.0.
Is there a reason there is no tag for this release? If not, can someone
create a tag for the release?

It makes looking at the code we have running on our cluster much easier.

Thanks!
Zach

Re: HBase 1.3.0 release tag

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Done; created tag named rel/1.3.0, it's been synced to GH.

-Mikhail

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh. There is 1.3.0RC0 in Apache repo, but it seems there' no finalized
> release tag pushed. Let me check.
>
> Sorry for inconvenience.
>
> -Mikhail
>
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Zach York <zy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was looking at the github tags and there doesn’t appear to be one for
>> release 1.3.0.
>> Is there a reason there is no tag for this release? If not, can someone
>> create a tag for the release?
>>
>> It makes looking at the code we have running on our cluster much easier.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Zach

> Michael Antonov

Michael Antonov

Re: HBase 1.3.0 release tag

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Oh. There is 1.3.0RC0 in Apache repo, but it seems there' no finalized
release tag pushed. Let me check.

Sorry for inconvenience.

-Mikhail

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Zach York <zy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was looking at the github tags and there doesn’t appear to be one for
> release 1.3.0.
> Is there a reason there is no tag for this release? If not, can someone
> create a tag for the release?
>
> It makes looking at the code we have running on our cluster much easier.
>
> Thanks!
> Zach

Michael Antonov