Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2005/06/11 01:30:30 UTC

PLUTO-38

Hey all,

Could you take a look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO-38?

Even though PLUTO-38 is postponed until 1.1 i'm wondering if we could
get this patch included in 1.0.1-rc3?  Should I open a new issue for -rc3?

Also, I could take the time to see if I can apply it against the
1.1-ALPHA code.

Thanks for taking a look,
Elliot

Re: PLUTO-38

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
No worries, I can't say that I do to a 'T' either.  I'm an IntelliJ user
so I can't say that I have many config files for Eclipse.  Perhaps
someone else will chime in with their config.

David

Re: PLUTO-38

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
David,