Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Patrick Lightbody <Pa...@spokesoftware.com> on 2004/03/13 01:03:19 UTC

Test Framework

I've been spending a lot of time lately using jWebUnit and FIT and a lot
of custom extensions for our in-house test framework. I'd rather that
the tests were written in XSL than HTML, and so I was wondering if
anyone has done a version of FIT in Excel. If not, I think I'd be
willing to start on that pretty soon.

Patrick

Re: Test Framework

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
That would be quite useful .. One of the concerns I had when I looked at
FIT is I find the formats flakey...So doing doing it in XLS would be
nice..

I havent heard of anyone doing it, but I am not conversant with that
community, so not too sure.

Regards
-
Avik