Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sukumar Durairajan <su...@naturesoft.net> on 2007/01/27 11:14:54 UTC

Patterns to include for Ruby on rails app for recording script using proxy server

I am trying to record using proxy server for a Ruby on rails application
in Jmeter. In the patterns to include, I added .*\.rb and .*\.rhtml.
But still nothing is recorded after I complete a set of actions in the
application.

Any solution to this quickly is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Kumar

Re: Patterns to include for Ruby on rails app for recording script using proxy server

Posted by Sukumar Durairajan <su...@naturesoft.net>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sukumar Durairajan <su...@naturesoft.net>.
Hi,

Posted by git <gi...@cubicalland.com>.
Just to let everyone know that I was going through a brain dead moment!
Please ignore my previous email!

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by git <gi...@cubicalland.com>.