Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Animesh Trivedi <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/17 09:51:30 UTC

Re: [zrlio-users] parquet-generator example

Join and PageRank are computations on top of parquet data sets. They are
not part of the parquet generator code.

I recommend using one of the distributed data processing framework like
Spark, to read the generated parquet dataset in, and then perform joins on
them. See here for example:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43495883/how-to-join-two-parquet-datasets

--
Animesh