Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/26 00:36:28 UTC

Re: Text query

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

avpdiver wrote
> Is there possibility to use my custom lucene analyzer in indexing and
> querying?

The answer is no, there is currently no easy way to do this. The only thing
you can do is implement your own IndexingSpi, but this will require to
implement indexing and querying logic from scratch.

Why do you want to do this? Are there any issues you have with the text
queries in Ignite?

-Val

Re: Text query

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.