Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by R Lists06 <li...@abbacomm.net> on 2007/02/26 01:22:31 UTC

SA integration with qmail-scanner-queue.pl question(s)

Greetings

I have stable long term SA setups integrated with qmail-scanner-queue.pl

The way I have it setup, I have qmail-scanner-queue.pl take the incoming
mail and hand it to SA 3.1.8 for scoring.

If the score is equal to or above a certain number it does an SMTP
rejection.

In this setup we have bayes on and bayes auto learn on too

I am wondering if bayes is learning these high scoring emails that get
scored and then rejected.

Logically, bayes is learning them.

How can I most easily and assuredly test this please??

 - rh

--
Robert - Abba Communications
   Computer & Internet Services