Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2005/05/23 09:38:11 UTC

(Simple) multiproject question (and war files)

Hi all,
    I have a main project which contains several sub-projects.
I'd like to create a bianry 'distrib' that contains all the war files of
the sub-projects.
I thought I could use the multiproject goal but It looks like it only
deals with documentation of sub-projects.
Am I missing something here?
How would you do my war stuff?
I guess I'll have to implement a special goal using the reactor and all.
I just thought there would be outthere something that would do it
automatically.

Any ideas?

--mike