Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ndnguy <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 21:33:47 UTC

MyFaces examples source code

Hi
I am looking to download source code for Myfaces examples at
http://www.irian.at/myfaces/home.jsf. Is it available? I looked on the
download page but couldn't find it. Any link to MyFaces sample or example
code would be of great help.
Thanks.

Re: MyFaces examples source code

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
You can normally get Tomahawk examples distro and source at [1]. You can
also get the source through SVN.

(Today you'll have to wait until all Apache services come back online)

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.