Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Webber <we...@mminternet.com> on 2002/03/18 23:04:49 UTC

Upload file to email as attachment

Right now I finally got the file uploading to work properly using
jspSmartUpload.  Now I need to have my servlet send an email with the file
as an attachment.  I believe I wont have a problem saving the file to disk
and then attaching it to an email.  However saving it to disk just to reread
from the disk to send as an attachment seems wasteful.  The files are only
about 30-50kb.  Has anyone done this or is there even a better way to do
this using somethign other than jspSmartUpload?

TIA