Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Arash Rajaeeyan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 00:21:22 UTC

development attribute in dojoInitializer

development attribute in dojoInitializer, is in DojoInitializerTag.java but
it is not in TLD class, half documented in xdoc web site.
is it removed or what?
Arash Rajaeeyan

Re: development attribute in dojoInitializer

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Arash Rajaeeyan schrieb:
> development attribute in dojoInitializer, is in DojoInitializerTag.java
> but it is not in TLD class, half documented in xdoc web site.
> is it removed or what?
> Arash Rajaeeyan
ah I can remember the attribute was a placheholder which
should allow to switch between the development
includes of the dojo lib (non compressed) and the
non development compressed dojo includes...

I will add this functionality immediately...
with my next commit it should be in.

Re: development attribute in dojoInitializer

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Arash Rajaeeyan schrieb:
> development attribute in dojoInitializer, is in DojoInitializerTag.java
> but it is not in TLD class, half documented in xdoc web site.
> is it removed or what?
> Arash Rajaeeyan

You are right... this attribute is an empty one...
I will remove it asap...
It does not do anything, must have been old legacy
code which I missed to remove.
Sorry about this.

Werner