Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2009/01/11 03:58:47 UTC

perforce and the maven 2 release plugin

Hello all - I have a really quick question about using the release
plugin and perforce.

We're required to have a user/pass combo to log into perforce here and
no matter what I try, the release plugin isn't pulling that info from my
<servers> block in my settings.xml file.

I'd prefer to keep that info there so not everyone sees/knows the build
users info and I _thought_ this was the correct way to do this, but it
never works.  I keep getting access denied (as maven can't write to the
pom) and with -X -e, I can see it's not subbing in user:pass:server:port
at all (server and port are correct, there's just no user/pass combo).

Thank you!