Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by lakshmi palaniappan <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/05/01 22:49:24 UTC

Re: ERROR - jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector

Hi Sebb,

  Can I have the url for accessing this nightly build. I have taken the latest from
  http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jmeter/nightly/

  Dated 24th April. This build has that transaction controller issue resolved . It shows "False" for the text checks that are failing but the thread count issue with remote hosts is not fixed. Still I am not getting the thread count value in the jtl file while running the test with remote hosts.

  Kindly help me out.

  Thanks,
  Lakshmi

sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
  This is fixed in S|VN and the nightly builds.

Re: ERROR - jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I realise that my reply was ambiguous.

The nightly build has been fixed so that it does not report an error
when using remote mode; however the counts will be zero.

Unfortunately, fixing the counts  is not going to be easy.