Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by ly <ly...@qq.com> on 2020/08/27 06:54:58 UTC

回复: discuss next version what to do

&nbsp; 3,SQL task support multiple sqls and parameter passing optimization
&nbsp; 4,Suport passing parameters between tasks

From: qiaozhanwei@outlook.com <qiaozhanwei@outlook.com&amp;gt;
Date: Wed,Aug 19,2020 6:52 PM
To: dev <dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org&amp;gt;
Subject: Re: discuss next version what to do

Hi ALL

Collect development tasks for the next version

My personal task is more important :
1,Api Server communicate for Master instand of scan command table
2,Alert module support service for other service invoke
3,SQL task support multiple sqls and parameter passing optimization
4,Suport passing parameters between tasks

Welcome to discuss

If you are interested in the above tasks, you can claim it
Or add tasks that interest you

Thx

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫
qiaozhanwei@outlook.com
---------------

Re: discuss next version what to do

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
Thank you very much for your reply. I noticed that there are many things that need attention when adding a jar code in our project, and the process is more cumbersome.  (Voting is an indispensable work. ASF has very strict requirements on the license. At this point, we have done a great job.) And I noticed that for other ASF projects, the license process is relatively simple. We may be able to  They learn, which will simplify our review license work and reduce the workload of developers.

| |
Kirs

邮箱:acm_master@163.com

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

On 08/28/2020 11:12, leon bao wrote:
1: Investigate the related work of lisense, simplify the related process of
license, and make it documented. (Low priority)
2: Delete the relevant jar files of the Apache standard license (need to
discuss, confirm, and update the document synchronously)

@CalvinKirs
Very appreciative your attention.
Do you find something wrong with this part?
or do you have any suggestions about this part?

wu shaoj <ga...@apache.org> 于2020年8月28日周五 上午10:37写道:

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.

Posted by wu shaoj <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.