Posted to users@maven.apache.org by er...@bell.ca on 2005/03/07 20:51:17 UTC

Genapp Plug-in - Adding dependencies to project.xml

Hi,

I'm writing a template for the Maven Genapp Plug-in and I would like to
know if it's possible to add some dependencies into the POM file
depending on the user choices. An example of that would be the
possibility for the user to choose the database he want to use. If he
chooses MySQL for example, I want to add the MySQL connector jar to the
project.xml file. There is a way to achieve that?

Thanks in advance,

Eric