Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Simpson, Jeff" <js...@EZPRICING.com> on 2000/08/24 19:06:55 UTC

RE: Apache SOAP 2.0 with WebLogic Application Server 5.1 - anyone ?

I have done this with no problems if you use the Servlet.  The jsp has
problems.  I get it to work right out of the box as long you change your
weblogic.properties file to include the servlet.  You also need to change
your startweblogic.cmd or .sh depending on your enviorment,  to put
xerces.jar and soap.jar at the beginning of the WEBLOGIC_CLASSPATH.