Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/02/03 20:36:59 UTC

user ideas on resource filtering

Hi,

I am starting to add docs about MavenNG and as I'm working on a pure
Java JAR plugin replacement I wanted to get ideas on resource filtering:

http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/ResourceFiltering#preview

I would like the process of MavenNG coming to final fruition to be
driven as much as possible by user input so feel free to add what you
like.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl