Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2010/12/10 16:36:28 UTC

O->R Mapping (Was: findByAnd(Map) ws findList(EntityCondition))

I have thought about this idea, and at first glance it seems cool and
all, but one of the selling points of OFBiz is that it intentionally
stays away from this type of Object->Relational mapping. OFBiz
developers find that direct access to the relational database is easier
to use.

-Adrian